04 April 2014

Calling all doe

Yesterday morning, i was brushing my teeth upstairs when I heard an urgent whisper from downstairs. "Look out the window!" Stu urged me. I crept over to the window to see 3 beautiful doe grazing on our back paddock. They were approximately 50 metres from where I stood. My heart skipped a few beats as I watched these very private creatures sharing our space. Later in the day, while we were doing some burning off at the edge of the forest, we heard a strange barking sound very close to us. It was a stag calling his females. Yesterday was a day that started and ended with special Spring experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment,
I appreciate each and every one.
All replies will be in the comment section so please check back to read them!