02 December 2013

Bread

My bread-maker has "given up the ghost" after many years of service. In the last week my loaves had started to shrink and solidify which I couldn't understand. I would put it on, then go outside to clean bricks so I was not aware that it was struggling. However I finally caught it doing a "stop and start" thing. The pathetic specimen below is my final loaf. Since bread making is a critical aspect of our lifestyle here, we replaced the machine immediately with one that has a larger capacity.

Above: the shortest and most solid bread I have ever made (see size compared to coffee cup)

Above: the new machine which does larger loaves

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment,
I appreciate each and every one.
All replies will be in the comment section so please check back to read them!