20 February 2014

Easter egg painting

The competition is hotting up. Knives are out, lies are being told about other competitors, people are underestimating the brilliance of their past eggs. There are even dark debates about the real colour of an egg (should it be white or brown!?). Thanks to some recent cooking, I now have 8 eggs to paint. I have heard that some fellow competitors use duck eggs: a larger canvas but also an unfair advantage. For my midget eggs, I am hoping that my fine brushes, reading spectacles and magnifying glass (winged keel!?) will do the trick. I have also roped Stu into making me a contraption which will allow my true brilliance to shine!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment,
I appreciate each and every one.
All replies will be in the comment section so please check back to read them!