17 August 2014

Enough is definitely enough!

I have made almost 100 jars of jams, relishes and sauces.

Now the fruit trees and vegetables are tiring after their generous and hectic months. The leaves on the fruit trees are turning and the vegetables are wilting.

The weather is cooling (12 degrees last night!), telling us to slow down and relax for soon a hard winter will be upon us.

I love living in a place where every season talks to me...reminding me that time is running out and encouraging me to make the most of every day.

Above: Spring

Above: Summer

Above: Autumn

Above: Winter

 

2 comments:

  1. Its so beautiful, whatever the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scarlet. That is absolutely true. Thanks for your feedback. I have had a look at your blog and added it to my favourite blogs :-)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment,
I appreciate each and every one.
All replies will be in the comment section so please check back to read them!