08 June 2015

Topiary success!

I thought I'd better update you on my continuing attempts at topiary (refer post on 27 August 2014 called "There is hope yet")...

When we arrived here, the box tree in our front garden could best be described as a "Blob". I have since been developing the garden into one that contains colour, aroma and shape.

Unfortunately, The Blob remained a blight on my landscape.

Until recently.

During winter, I took to it with the clippers and over subsequent months I have been chopping a branch off here and a twig or two off there.

It has now emerged as something that enables airflow around the front of the house but also complements the plants in the courtyard...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment,
I appreciate each and every one.
All replies will be in the comment section so please check back to read them!